Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One Big Party...

The kids' birthdays are so close together that I decided one big party was in order. Since they only get a party every 5 years, it worked out perfectly that Riley was turning 1 and Lily turning 5. I didn't plan it that way, but it worked out :) Anyway, thanks to everyone who came and here are some shots of the event...
Lily was bothered by the strap on the hat, so I couldn't get a nice smile.The cake and the "cake pops"....I'm so glad I didn't scrap the cake pops. I was somewhat frustrated by them the morning of the party, but they were a good addition.
And here is Papa, explaining the intricacy of plastic horse shoes.
And then the post pinata scramble. We let the kids each take a whack at it and then Uncle Donny busted it open with a few mighty swings.
This is how we ended the day...with two very tired monkeys. I don't bathe them together very often anymore, cause this is what happens...

Hope everyone that came had an awesome time. If you couldn't make it, now at least you have a glimpse of the fun you missed :)

1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

The cake pops are fab, Tiff!! Nice work and I am sure the kids and adults adored them :) Happy Birthday to the kiddies!! xo