Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back to it....

So yeah, it's been slightly over a year since the last post to this blog.  Whoops!  My sister-in-law inspired me to get things  going again after seeing her new blog.
It's such a great way to keep everyone in the loop about what's going on in our little family and I'm a bit disappointed that I let it go this long.  What's done is done though.
So, without further ado, here are a few pictures since the last time....
 Riley's 4th Birthday cake.....
 Lia hangin' out...
 Family Hike & Exploration at Natural Bridges...
 Lia thinks the life vest is AWESOME
 First Day of 3rd Grade for Lily-Lou
My Goofy Girls
Amateur Photography 
I couldn't pass up this shot of the sunrise and the moon
Another shot I took....tweaked a bit with "Photo Toaster"
I loved the red sunflowers Dylan brought home and thought they looked beautiful next to the colors in the painting hanging over the mantle.

More to come, another day....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got to see the cake LIVE! It was so cute!

Sabrina said...

Yay! I'll enjoy seeing the new posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff! Yay Glad your back!
Katie