Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Thank you sis for hosting!
I snagged a few pictures off my dad's memory card, but unfortunately I didn't get any of my own (hint, hint Mary and Sabrina you can email me copies of yours lol).

The cousins. Why can't we ever get them looking in the same direction?
Hanging outside...watching the pictures being taken of the kids I think.
Kidlets

Frying turkey

Playing (Yes, I know, Lia NEEDS a haircut)

Kids taking a walk with the dog (and Gma)

Riley dude :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanksgiving seems so different now that we are the ones cooking and managing the kids, huh? I remember being one of those kids in that photo.

Photo maniac said...

Awesome pics! I think I have to snag pics off dads camera too. I think we have to snag some from Tom. Mine didn't come out well.