Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Word...

Riley said "Mama" today! And then he tried to say "Uh-Oh" when he dropped something off the high-chair, I knew what he meant even if it was slightly garbled =) We are definitely moving out of the "baby" stage. He's also very mobile now which I'm having a hard time adjusting to. He went from content to sit there with toys, to exploring the entire house. Guess the baby-proofing needs to be kicked into high gear, and I gotta go pull the baby gate in from the shed and clean it up. When Lily was a baby we just trapped her in the living room =) This house doesn't work like that. Thankfully I have Lily who yells for me when Riley starts heading for something he shouldn't. But, Riley said "Mama" today and I couldn't be happier, the other stuff is just details...

2 comments:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Congrats Tiff!! How very exciting for you :)

Lisa said...

YAY!!! I was so excited when my 2 youngest first word was momma...cuz the oldest would only say daddy! ;)