Friday, June 5, 2009

MHR...

I missed last weeks addition to the "My Husband Rocks" portion of the blog...oops! But, here it is again. I have a difficult time pin pointing things to write about Dylan. That sounds bad, I know, but there are so many things that he does to enrich our life.
One thing he did was take out the garbage cans on trash day, so I didn't have to do it. This may not sound like a big deal, but it was so nice not to have to worry about it (I always wait till I hear the garbage truck coming then bolt out to haul 'em into the alley).
Another thing I want to give him credit for, he's really making an effort to reign in his spending. Or at least talk to me before he goes and drops a chunk of money on something. He is trying! I get that it's difficult for him to "ask" before buying something, so I appreciate the effort he is putting into it.
And, I have to say it again...My husband ROCKS for working so hard so I get to stay home with the kids and raise them!

No comments: