Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kissy, Kissy...

Riley's newest thing, is to give me kisses. He will grab a handful of hair and pull my face in so he can slime me up. It is very cute. Thankfully I don't wear makeup most of the time or he'd be licking that off =)

Today, he decided that he was so handsome he needed to give his reflection kisses too! His nose is all red from pushing against the mirror. By the time I got the camera, all he wanted to do was smile at me.





"Hello me, want a kiss?"




We are entering into a new phase. He is awake more and definitely more interested in what is going on around him. Soon, he'll be crawling. I can hardly believe he's almost 6 months old. The "baby, baby" phase is so fleeting. I am wringing every ounce out of it because before long come the attitudes. =)

2 comments:

Emily P. said...

It's so true how fast it goes. I can't believe it sometimes. Doesn't it seem like just last week when you brought him home from the hospital?

He is getting cuter and cuter as he gets older. I didn't think that was possible, but it's true. He's gonna be a handsome little boy. Can't wait for him and Jackson to meet.

Lindsey said...

I don't blame him for kissing himself...he IS handsome.