Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Retail Therapy...

It hit me this weekend that I have a problem. I have a difficult time spending money... Now some of you are probably thinking, "That's a problem?". For me, it is. I have a house that could desperately use some sprucing! So my mission, is to spruce it up. I had such a hard time when I went to the store, but I was so sick of looking at some of our stuff, I knew I had to get a few things. So here they are...




First of all, I bought myself a new purse. My old one, I bought in the $1 bin at Target. I was tired of switching from diaper bag to purse, so I got something that can function as both. I really like it!












Next, I bought a hamper for the bathroom. The bathroom is actually my next "big" project...more on that in a bit.








And finally, a new rug for the kitchen.



Nothing was very expensive, but I felt so good about what I bought. It will help my home, and me, feel a little nicer.

Then, I went searching for paint samples for the bathroom. I'm very excited about the plans I have for it's face lift. Paint, a few knobs, a new faucet and towel bar...nothing crazy, but I'm looking forward to the finished project....stay tuned!

2 comments:

katie said...

I am obsessed with home improvement projects lately... me and HGTV are tight ....

Lindsey said...

I love your new rug! Can't wait to see your finished bathroom.