Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks for the input...

After much thought and consideration I think we are going to wait on purchasing a new sofa. One of the main reasons...these two pussy cats. I really don't want Mochie (the black one) to use the new couch as a scratching post like she uses the current one. I don't want cat hair all over a brand new piece of furniture either. Since the scratching is the biggest issue and the cat is about 13 years old, I'm holding off for now. Also, I have the money saving drive right now with the way things are. I just really want to have an 8 month emergency fund in case...just in case (any one else a Suze Orman fan?). Anyway, that's the update. Thanks to all you who voted on my poll. I appreciate the input.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel ya on the cat destruction thing. Good choice. There's also the kid destruction thing. Maybe when Riley's a bit older?

Tiffany said...

Exactly!