Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th of July...

A few pictures from our Independence Day celebration.Dessert anyone? My famous American flag "Husband Tamer" (that is really what it's called). It's kind of a cheesecake...kind of. And oh so YUMMY!! I think it turned out very nice...

This picture is probably my favorite of the day. Dylan hates to have his picture taken, but I got a smile out of both my guys.

And then the girls...
Lily and her cousin Kelly get along famously. Can you tell?



Riley and his cousin Nathan were a little wary of each other. Nathan is one month older than Riley so I have a feeling we are going to have our hands full when these two monkeys get a little older :)

Kelly and Riley had fun chillin'...







And so did Lily and Nathan...
Fun times!!

2 comments:

Susan Campiotti said...

Thanks for coming you guys...it was such a great day. We missed you for the fireworks.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Nice cake Tiff :) I am proud!!