Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For your enjoyment...

I know that I've been falling down on the blogging job lately! We were a little busy with Lily's dance recital. I somehow manged not to get a picture that night of Lily in her costume, so I'll have to put her back in the outfit and snap a few... Until then, here are a few pics to tide ya over.

Hi mom, hi mom, hi mom... I just imagine that's what's going through his head right now. Riley loves the camera. Every time I bust it out he smiles. And then comes chasing after it. Like most males, he is slightly obsessed with anything electronic. Cameras, remotes (especially remotes), phones etc. etc. His new "trick" is opening and closing doors on command. It is hilarious watching him crawl back and forth chasing the door so he can swing it the other way.

I caught this picture just moments too late. The kids were laying on the floor snuggling. The fact that they love each other so much just warms my heart. I know it'll probably change as they get older, but for now I'll just enjoy.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Too cute!!!!