Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gingerbread Sunday...


I think we finally got our whole game plan figured out for our gingerbread competition. This one that Lily is perched next to is nothing like what we have planned except for general shape... but even that has been tweaked some. It was fun to practice my piping skills with the icing and let Lily put random candy wherever. I went to the mini-mart and grabbed some 2/$1 candy for use on the practice house. This gingerbread house is all over the place, every side has different windows, different types of outlines-pretty much different everythings. We were trying to figure things out. Lily had a great time though. I did too, but I am tired of the smell of gingerbread! Today will forever be "Gingerbread Sunday" to me...



Something I figured out- Dylan and I...we go about things in two completely different ways. Once we figure a way to compromise, we're fine, but getting to that point can be interesting. Doing creative projects together just brings that to the forefront, I'm sure that's most couples . In the end, we come up with some great ideas and learn more about each others' strengths.

No comments: