Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Tree...


Here it is, a vision in white. We decided to go for an all white theme this year. I think it turned out really pretty. The pictures don't really do it justice. We had fun last night putting it all together. Lily got to stay up a little later than normal to help me, she thought that was pretty cool. I tried to stress the values I want her to think of at Christmas- the importance of family, giving to others etc. I really do not want her to be greedy and have a demanding attitude. This year, I decided that she will be taking money from her piggy bank, going to the dollar store and buying for a few people too (grandparents, brother, etc.) I'm hoping that this will encourage a healthy attitude toward giving and receiving presents.
Anyhow, the tree is up. It looks beautiful. Now it feels like Christmas-time.

No comments: