Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Adventures of Lily, Jakers & Riley

SNACK TIME! Everybody wanted snacks at the same time. Did I plan that well or what? Just kidding, it just happened that way. Of course I couldn't get a great picture of all of them, so this will have to do. I had alot of fun watching Jake, my nephew, for a few hours. It totally gave me an idea what to expect from my boy in a year or so. Right now, Jake is in the "sticking-things-in-the-nose" phase. Thanks for warning me Melissa! I definitely kept a close eye out for that one because the one time Lily stuck something in her nose, it was TRAUMATIC! (For me)




This one cracked me up! When I heard him coming down the hall in Lily's high heeled dress up shoes, I assumed it was her. Boy was I wrong! He must have a older sister or something...(Grace is Lily's age).



Anyway, we had fun, and that's what counts!

No comments: