Monday, May 18, 2009

And it starts....


Riley has a love of water bottles....don't ask me why. He'll sit and play with one for extended periods of time. Well, now I know better than to put his Exersaucer in arms reach of the water supply. He was so determined to get a bottle out of the case. Of course they are too heavy for him, but it was fun watching him go for it.

Then I got the "Huh?" look from him when he took a break from his mission.





And then, he was back at it. At least he has perseverance. He is starting to get into things now that I didn't have to worry about before. So, "Eagle Eyes" is about to come out of hibernation. Not like I haven't been watching him closely, just now it is more important to be ever vigilant.

2 comments:

sabrina said...

That's too funny! At least it keeps him occupied.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

haha how cute! kids always love items that are really toys!!