Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Look...

As you may have noticed, I gave my blogs a face lift =) I love the new look. In addition to that, I've added a few new blogs to my blog list. The Un-Gourmet, Pink Sugar Desserts & Eat at Home all made the cut and I will be visiting them on a regular basis. I'm dying to try out a crock pot recipe that I found on Eat at Home. Pink Sugar is a friend of a friend and her site is awesome for all your baking recipes. Anyhow, I encourage you to check them out. Just scroll down to my blog list and click on the links. Let me know what you think, I love feedback...

4 comments:

katie said...

i love the new look... and thanks for the new blog list... I love baking blogs!

Lindsey said...

Very cheery blog. I'll check out your new sites!

Lisa said...

I love the look of the blog!! And I'm so glad to see I made the blog follow list! Thanks for stopping by and entering the MAY GIVEAWAY!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

You're the best Tiff! The new layout looks great and very cute!! Shabbyblogs is awesome huh? Happy Thursday lady!!