Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, the HORROR!

Yesterday when I went to get Lily up from her nap, I felt like I had stepped into a horror flick. You're probably saying "HUH?", but here's why... She was COVERED in dried blood. Her whole face was caked and she had blood up to her elbows on both arms. I almost took a picture, but it was really gross, and I didn't think anyone would actually want to see. The bloody nose monster had visited during nap time, and instead of getting up so I could help her stop it and clean up, she just kept wiping...all over herself. Amazingly, she didn't get any on her clothes or her bed. We had a nice discussion about getting Mommy next time she has a problem like that. We'll see if it sticks! Yikes, that was interesting. I wonder if Riley's going to get the bloody noses too...only time will tell. Lily didn't start till about 14 or 15 months. Well, at least I know that she's about to grow again, as the bloody noses generally precede a growth spurt.

2 comments:

sabrina said...

yup, Andrew had one last night and the girls were all hands on deck trying to help clean it all up....I finally had to send them away. All three of mine get bloody noses so Riley probably will too. It just runs in our family.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh No! I used to get these alll the time! Usually when the air is too dry!! Hopefully this doesn't happen too often or never in the future again! PS. I wanna name my daughter (if I ever have one :) Lilly too :) Gorgeous name!!