Friday, May 15, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday....

I saw this idea on one of the blogs I visit, and thought it was great! Basically once a week I will have a post about why my husband ROCKS! He is going to hate me for posting this picture, but I couldn't resist =) So, anyway, here is my list for this week...

~ He works very hard so I can stay home and raise our kids
~ He ate the cinnamon rolls so I wasn't tempted to
~ He bought a very thoughtful Mother's Day gift for me
~ He changes the cat box without me having to ask

Now, take a second and think about ways your husband rocks. How often do you tell him? If you are like me, probably not often enough. There are so many more things, but I am saving them for future weeks. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

sabrina said...

That's a good one!!

katie said...

that is really sweet!