Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog stuff...

I figured out how to change the settings on the blog so that anyone can leave a comment. You don't have to have a blogger id or account. So, if you feel like commenting on something, now you can. Just click on "comments" at the end of the post. I love to get comments, the more the merrier =)
One other thing, I did start another blog-Skinny Jeans. It will be dealing with more personal stuff for me (weight, exercise, emotional yada yada). Feel free to take a look if you like. I included it in my "Blog list" in the right hand column or you can go to www.tiffskinnyjeans.blogspot.com. I am still working on setting it up and will be adding things as I go. You may also pass it along to anyone else you think might want to read it. And yes, I am ready to admit, I am a blogger geek. What did I do before I had this outlet?

2 comments:

katie said...

hey, I think the new blog is great!!! I too am just starting, again, to get this freakin weight off... and have about 70 to even get to where I was before babies... I am going to love sharing your journey with you! and hopefully jogging right along side! I tried to comment on the skinnyjeans blog, but it would'nt let me... blah

katie said...

I also wanted to commend you on how brave you are listing your stats and all (weight and such) I barely try to look at the weight on the scale when I go to the doc office and hate even the nurses knowing, I guess it shows on my butt, but I try to pretend... haaa ha...